- 1 cup quinoa
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup veggie broth
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup salsa
- Rinse quinoa well. Add quinoa to a dry saucepan on medium heat and toast, stirring often for 5 minutes.
- Combine veggie broth and water with quinoa and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Let set for 10 minutes and then fluff.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring well to coat all quinoa.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place quinoa mixture on a parchment paper lined sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.