4605 Redlands Drive, Chattanooga TN
Monday, February 20 @ 6:00 pm
- Protein Myths: Did you know that most Americans get far too much protein? Did you know too much protein can actually contribute to osteoporosis? You don’t want to miss this fascinating presentation
- Presenter: Eric Nelson, MD
Monday, April 17 @ 6:00 pm
- Stress and your teeth, your jaw on edge: Learn how stress negatively impacts your dental health and tools that you can use combat stress and improve your oral health.
- Presenter: Fred Lee, DDS
Monday, May 15 @ 6:00 pm
- CREATION Health principles for a better life: Join Dr. Grakov as she explores simple principles that can help you achieve better health
- Presenter: Diane Grakov, MD
Monday, August 21 @ 6:00 pm
- Effects of Fashion and Dress on Health: Does what you wear, or don’t wear impact your health? Can a simple change in wardrobe present disease? Join Dr. Emily Hall in figuring out how you can dress for success, not only in business but in health!
- Presenter: Emily Hall, DNP
Monday, September 18 @ 6:00 pm
- Stress, Anxiety, and Peace: Explore how mental health dramatically impacts our physical health.
Monday, October 16 @ 6:00 pm
- Spirituality and Health: How Drawing Close to God can Help Your Health or How Healthy Spirituality can Help Your Health
- Presenter: Anders Petersen, MD
Monday, November 20 @ 6:00 pm
- Jesus MD: Health Lessons from the Great Physician, Jesus Christ
- Presenter: Greg Steinke, MD