- 2 cups almonds
- 1 cup carrot pieces
- ½ carrot juice/water
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ celery stalks
- 4 green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1-2 Tbsps Hickory Seasoning
- Place almonds, water, lemon juice, and ½ cup of carrot pieces in blender or food processor.
- Blend into a purée.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend briefly, enough to grind carrots and celery into spreadable consistency.
- Add green onions last and blend a few seconds.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2 thoughts on “Mock Salmon Spread”