- 2 cups soaked garbanzos or 1 can
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 2 Tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 3 Tablespoons “Chicken-like Seasoning”
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon of Onion Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2-2 ½ cups Gluten Flour
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 tablespoons “Chicken-like Seasoning”
- Place all ingredients except gluten flour and whole wheat flour in blender and blend until smooth.
- in a medium bowl, stir together the gluten flour and whole wheat flour. Add the mixture from the blender and mix and knead well. The mixture should become very elastic and hold together well in a ball.
- Form into 2 loaves and bake 350 for 50 minutes.
- While baking, prepare veggie broth and bring to a rolling boil in a pan. Add slices of baked veggie cutlets and boil for 5 minutes