Skip to content
- 2 pounds cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 large carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 cups peas, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 2 cups corn, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 3 large avocados, diced
- 1 ½ cups plain unsweetened almond or soy yogurt
- 1 bunch dill, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, add cabbage, carrots, peas, corn, and avocado.
- In a medium bowl, whisk dressing ingredients, pour over vegetables and gently toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Will store well for up to 48 hours with dressing.