- ½ cup ground sunflower seeds
- 1 cup cooked brown or green lentils
- ¼ cup cooked brown rice
- ¼ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- ½ cup canned tomatoes
- ⅓ cup finely diced raw onion
- ⅓ cup finely diced celery
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp sage
- 1 Tbsp yeast flakes
- ½ Tbsp chicken-style seasoning
- 3 Tbsps tomato paste
- Sauté onion and celery until translucent.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Lightly pack into an oiled 4 by 8 loaf pan
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until brown.
- Turn out of pan and cut into ½ inch serving slices.