- ⅔ cup water
- 1 teaspoon agar powder (1 tablespoon flakes)
- ½ cup cashew nuts
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Water to equal 2 cups total mixture
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Make and bake a Crumble Nut Crust.
- Place water and agar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Place agar mixture in blender along with remaining ingredients, except extra water. Blend for about 2 minutes until smooth.
- Turn off blender and add water to equal 2 cups total mixture. Blend briefly to mix.
- Pour into baked 9 inch Crumble Nut Crust and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After it sets up, make the surface rough by scoring with a fork (or topping will slide when served).
- Top the pie with 1 cup frozen blueberries and then coat with the Blueberry Topping and Glaze