Skip to content
Berry Fruit Salad
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 8 ounces fresh bing cherries, pitted
- 8 ounces fresh blackberries
- 8 ounces fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add the strawberries, cherries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and chopped mint together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and honey until combined.
- Pour it on top of the berries. Then gently toss the fruit salad until everything is evenly coated with the lemon mixture.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
- Note: Any berries in season may be used to substitute for berries not in season or too expensive