From Plant Powered Families by Dreena Burton
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3 Tbs raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 Tbs sunflower seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-21/2 Tbs almond butter
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp blackstrap molasses
- 1/3 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in two separate bowls.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to lined baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in an airtime container.