Prettyman, M. “Scrambled Tofu.” Breakfast by 3ABN Volume 1.
- 1 package (16 ounces) water-packed tofu, firm
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup liquid from canned ripe olives
- 10 olives, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbs nutritional yeast
- Pinch of turmeric for color
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Place skillet on medium heat and add green onions, bell peppers, and olive liquid
- As soon as liquid starts to simmer, add crumbled tofu over vegetables evenly to cover
- Add the yeast flakes, turmeric, and salt.
- Let mixture sit and simmer until liquid is absorbed (be careful not to scorch).
- Stir and place in serving dish.