Skip to content
Flickinger, H. “Potato Tofu Hash.” Hixson Dinner with the Doctor. Unpublished, 2015.
- 1 block water-packed, extra firm tofu
- 2 Tbs Braggs liquid aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Gently press tofu in a towel or paper towel to take out as much water as possible.
- Cut into small cubes and placed in a bowl that has a lid. 4. Add soy sauce to tofu and cover with lid. Toss gently to cover tofu with soy sauce. Set aside.
- Peel (if desired) and cube potatoes. Place in a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, garlic powder and salt. Mix well.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet in single layer, Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until potatoes begin to get golden. Turn potatoes with spatula.
- Stir in tofu and diced onion. Bake for an additional 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Great as a stand-alone dish or served in breakfast burritos