- 1-2 32 oz jars of tomato sauce
- 1 package whole grain noodles
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- ½ an eggplant, sliced and baked
- 1 recipe for tofu ricotta
- Put ½ cup of tomato sauce in the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan.
- Next, layer 3-4 lasagna noodles, tofu ricotta, 1 cup each of carrots and zucchini, ½ of sliced eggplant, and top with more sauce.
- After adding the second layer of sauce, finish off with 3-4 more noodles and top with sauce.
- Cover with foil and place in oven at 375 degrees F for 1 hour.