Adapted from ohsheglows.com
- 2 russet potatoes unpeeled and sliced into ¼ inch rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Recipe for Walnut Taco Meat
- Recipe for So Very Sour Cream
- ½ to ¾ cup salsa
- 2 to 3 green onions thinly sliced
- Make the potato crisps: preheat oven to 425 F line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the potato slices in a single layer on the baking sheet and drizzle them with the oil. Rub the potatoes to disperse the oil evenly, sprinkle the potatoes lightly with salt.
- Roast the potatoes for 30 to 35 minutes, flipping them once halfway through, until tender and lightly browned.
- Allow the potatoes to cool for 5 minutes before assembling.
- To assemble, top each potato slice with about 1 teaspoon each of the walnut taco meat, so very sour cream, salsa, and green onions, in that order serve why still warm.
- Tip instead of potatoes try serving the topping on lettuce cups or pair them with tortilla chips for a satisfying nacho plate.