Skip to content
Artichoke Spinach Dip
From: Plant-Powered Families by Dreena Burton
- ¾ cup raw cashews unsoaked
- 1-2 medium large cloves sliced or quartered to taste
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ plain almond milk
- 2 ½ -3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon
- 2 cups of thawed or canned artichoke hearts
- 2 loosely packed cups fresh spinach leaves
- In the blender blend all ingredients except spinach and artichoke
- Add the artichokes and spinach and just pulse trough do not fully blend in order to keep some chunky texture!
- Transfer into an oven safe baking dish and bake for 17 to 20 minutes until lightly golden on top.