- 1 medium sweet onions, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- 2 cups black beans (1 lg can), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chili powder (or more to taste)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Sea salt
Combine chopped onion and minced garlic. Sauté the onion for about 5 minutes or so. Reduce heat if necessary to avoid burning.
Add the chopped pepper and butternut squash. Cook for about 12-15 minutes.
Add in the drained and rinsed beans, diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, paprika, vegetable broth, and salt and stir well. Simmer on low-medium for another 5 minutes.