Skip to content
Korean Bibimbap (mixed rice)
- 4 cups brown rice
- 1 large cucumber, seeds removed and sliced thin
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2-3 small zucchini, sliced thin
- 8 oz mushroom, sliced
- 1 lb spinach
- 1 lb firm water-packed tofu, sliced into ¼ inch strips
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- Braggs Liquid Aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Make rice according to package directions.
- Salt zucchini and cucumber to remove some of the moisture, then squeeze them to further remove any moisture.
- Stir fry each vegetable separately, including garlic.
- Pan fry tofu until brown on both sides.
- Put rice in a bowl and place the rest of the ingredients around the rice to serve.
- Put in a drop of sesame oil and season with Braggs Liquid aminos to taste.