- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 ½ cup quick oats
- ¾ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (juice drained) or diced apples, pears or mangos
- Combine brown sugar and coconut milk in a mixing bowl, stirring until creamy. Add flour, salt, and baking powder and stir just until mixed. Add remaining ingredients, folding in the fruit last.
- Scoop onto a cookie sheet with a spoon or small ice cream scoop. The mix should be firm enough to stay in small mounds. Flatten slightly with a fork or spatula.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 350 or until lightly browned on top and bottom