Thanks Annie for this great recipe!
- 1 block extra firm tofu
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp marinara sauce
- 2 Tbs + 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- Dried basil
- Sliced olives
- Drain tofu: wrap block of tofu in paper towel. Place cutting board on top of the block of tofu. Apply even pressure to the top of the block by placing a cookbook (or something of equal weight) on top of the cutting board. Let tofu drain for about 15-20 minutes.
- While tofu is draining, preheat oven to 425F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut tofu into 16 thin pieces, and place on baking sheet.
- Spread 1 tsp of marinara sauce on each pizza stick.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of nutritional yeast on each stick.
- Sprinkle basil over the tofu sticks, to taste.
- Bake at 425F for 27-30 min.