Skip to content
- Generous ½ cup fine bulgur wheat
- 2 ½ cups parsley, chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped green onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped mint
- 1 1/1 to 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 2 Tbsps lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsps salt
- sumac (optional)
- 2 firm ripe tomatoes, chopped
- Soak bulgur wheat in a bowl with cold water to cover. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze bulgur to remove excess moisture.
- Put in a bowl and add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.