Skip to content
- 1 onion, diced small
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 cup brown or green lentils
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 2-3 Tbsps chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp Braggs Liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- 4 cups water
- For best flavor, sauté onion, peppers, and garlic in a medium pan until they are soft (about five minutes). We recommend you sauté in water instead of oil to significantly reduce amount of fat.
- Combine all ingredients together in a crockpot.
- Set the crockpot on high for about 4 hours or low for 8 hours.