Skip to content
Zucchini with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 pounds zucchini, cut into thin strips
- Salt to taste
- Slice the sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips. Place in a bowl with warm water. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- In a large frying pan or saucepan, heat the oil and stir in the onion. Cook over low to moderate heat until the onion softens but does not brown.
- Stir in the garlic and zucchini strips. Cook for about 5 minutes, continuing to stir the mixture.
- Stir in the tomatoes and their soaking liquid. Season with salt. Raise the heat slightly and cook until the zucchini is just tender. Adjust seasoning and serve hot or cold.