- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 pounds zucchini, cut into thin strips
- Salt to taste
- Slice the sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips. Place in a bowl with warm water. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- In a large frying pan or saucepan, heat the oil and stir in the onion. Cook over low to moderate heat until the onion softens but does not brown.
- Stir in the garlic and zucchini strips. Cook for about 5 minutes, continuing to stir the mixture.
- Stir in the tomatoes and their soaking liquid. Season with salt. Raise the heat slightly and cook until the zucchini is just tender. Adjust seasoning and serve hot or cold.
One thought on “Zucchini with Sun-Dried Tomatoes”