- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Liquid Smoke
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 1 box of vegan puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, soy sauce, maple syrup, paprika, and liquid smoke. Place baby carrots in a Ziploc bag, then cover with the marinade. Marinate 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Drain carrots and pat them dry with paper towels. Place carrots on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut puff pastry dough into squares and roll a carrot into each square.
- Cover the baking tray with a parchment paper and put the each wrapped carrot on it.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 430 degrees F.
2 thoughts on “Carrots in a Blanket”