- 2 1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked in water overnight)
- 1 tablespoon chickpea miso OR gluten-free mellow white miso
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced basil
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Add them into a food processor fitted with the S blade. Add in the miso, coconut oil, nutritional yeast, water, garlic, and salt. Process until super smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and stir in the herbs.
- Place a fine mesh strainer over a bowl and line it with cheese cloth or a thin dish towel. Spoon the cheese mixture into the cheesecloth. Gather the corners and twist the top gently to form the cheese into a round ball. Place in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, unwrap the cheeseball and form into more of a ball shape with your hands, if needed. Using your hands, press the chopped walnuts into the cheeseball to cover. Serve with your favorite crackers.
One thought on “Vegan Cheese Ball with Herbs”