Skip to content
Walnut Carob Cookies
- 2 ½ cups Walnuts
- ⅔ cup whole wheat pastry flour or oat flour
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut
- ⅓ cup carob chips
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup flax meal
- Grind walnuts into small pieces in a food processor and then add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Form into balls.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes.
- Alternatively, flatten into discs and bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown.