Skip to content
Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 3 1⁄2 Tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic or 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp water
- 1⁄2 cup mixed olives
- 2 Tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients but olives and sun dried tomatoes in a food processor and purée until smooth.
- Add olives and tomatoes and pulse, keeping olives and tomatoes somewhat chunky.
- Season to taste with additional salt and/or lemon juice.