- 1 package sweet potato noodles
- 1 Tbs Sesame oil
- 1 Tbs Natural sweetener of choice
- 1 Tbs Braggs Liquid Aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- ½ each red and green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced (preferably shiitake)
- Put all veggies in a skillet with a little oil and garlic, season with Braggs Liquid Aminos.
- Mix veggie noodles and season with salt or Braggs Liquid Aminos to taste.
3 thoughts on “Korean Japchae (sweet potato noodles)”