Skip to content
- 1/4 cup firmly packed, chopped, pitted dates
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup diced green kale leaves
- 1/2 cup soaked, unsalted, raw cashews
- 2 medium-sized bananas
- 1 Tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Pour the dates and water into the blender, add the other ingredients, and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into ice-cream maker and follow directions according to manufacturing instructions -OR-
- Freeze into solid strips, then reconstitute in a food processor with a little almond, soy, or coconut milk until the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- 1 tablespoon flax oil
- 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder