- 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 Tbs vegan margarine
- 4 Tbs soy milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbs chopped parsley
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot until soft, then drain. Place in large bowl and mash thoroughly with a potato masher or a fork.
- Stir in the vegan margarine, soy milk, salt, garlic powder, and parsley. Mix well.
- Pour the bread crumbs into a wide container or scatter on a chopping board. Using your hands, grab a small amount of the mashed potato mixture and form into a ball. Roll in the bread crumbs until coated evenly. Repeat with the remaining mashed potato mixture.
- Place on a nonstick or greased baking tray and bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes, turning halfway through. Serve with a dipping sauce or as a side dish.