Skip to content
Tofu and Onion
- 1 pack firm tofu
- 2 medium sized onions chopped into small cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp ground dry coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Fresh shopped cilantro to garnish
- Drain the water from tofu. Press tofu with your hands enough to squeeze all the water from the tofu.
- Mash the tofu and mix with salt, turmeric powder, cumin seed powder, dry coriander powder, and optional cayenne pepper.
- Let sit for 1 hour.
- Sauté onion for five minutes and then add tofu and sauté for approximately 5 more minutes
- Garnish with cilantro and serve