Skip to content
Magic Carrot Candy
- 1 pound carrots
- 1 pound sugar
- 1 green cardamom
- 48 ounces water
- 5-6 Tbs of powdered coconut (available in Indian stores)
- Boil the carrots with water in open pan for about 15 minutes or until they are tender.
- Take them out from water. Don’t throw the water.
- Add 1lb sugar and one whole green cardamom in water.
- Prick each and every carrot with a fork and add to the sugar water.
- Cook Carrots on medium heat for about 45 minutes. Don’t cover.
- Let them cool and then take them out of sugary syrup water.
- Discard the sugar syrup and roll each carrot with powdered coconut to serve.