Skip to content
- ¾ cup cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup tofu
- 2 Tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 2 Tbsp Beef-like Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion, slices into thin strips
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups Veggie Cutlets, cut or torn into pieces
- Place cashews and tofu into the blender with 1 cup of water. Blend until smooth.
- Add seasonings and remaining 2 cups of water and continue to blend until smooth.
- Meanwhile, sauté onions and mushrooms until tender.
- Stir in tofu mixture and cutlets and heat to serving temperature.
- Serve over rice or pasta.