Skip to content
Adapted from “Give Them Something Better”
- 3 ½ Cups of water
- ¼ Cup Braggs Liquid Aminos
- ¼ Cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper powder
- 3 ½ cups of quick oats
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, except oats, in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil
over a high heat.
- Remove from heat; add oats and stir well. Allow mixture to sit 5 minutes.
- Scoop mixture into 1’’ round balls place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes;.