- 2 16 oz pkgs tofu
- 1 cup of water
- ¼ cup Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 4 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 ½ cups walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- 1 tsp sage
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp herbamare or salt
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 Tbsp McKays Chicken-Style Seasoning
- Combine bread crumbs, walnuts, oatmeal and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Blend tofu with water and Liquid Aminos, add to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place in mounds on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and bottom.
One thought on “Tofu Walnut Balls”