- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 2/3 cup flour or 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs honey (warm and runny)
- Place coconut, almonds, flour and salt in food processor.
- Blend together for about 30 seconds then add honey and blend for 15 seconds.
- Turn off processor and text mixture with your fingers. If it seems too dry and crumbly add more honey (just enough to feel soft and moist.
- It should stick together slightly when pressed but be careful not to get it too wet, or it will not be as tender and light when baked.
- Press into a lightly oiled pie plate, shaping with fingers to make a nicely formed piecrust (helps to put hands in a plastic bag while pressing the crust).
- Bake at 375F for about 10 minutes.
One thought on “Pie Crust”